Ripple…Sonoma. This modern 3 bedroom – 2 bathroom home with pool, hot tub, and expansive outdoor space combines contemporary luxury and Wine Country living for the perfect retreat! Less than 10 minutes from the Sonoma Plaza and downtown Glen Ellen, a short distance from world renowned vineyards, wineries, restaurants, markets and parks.
This beautiful home down a private lane sits on .55 an acre with large decks that lead to an expansive lawn, saline pool and hot tub framed by majestic oaks, beautiful landscaping and lounging areas and a fun for all Pickle Ball court. Sip wine on the outdoor patio, BBQ on one of the decks, take a dip in the pool or relax in the hammock near the lawn—perfect for a picnic, sports or children to run freely.
The gourmet, state-of-the-art kitchen is well-equipped for enjoying the best of Sonoma’s epicurean delights; complete with dual Miele ovens, induction stove, SieMatic cabinetry, beautiful Caesar stone counter-tops and an over-sized center island with seating. This European kitchen is a chef’s dream!
both indoor and outdoor dining tables welcome large groups comfortably, making Ripple a wonderful home base for exploring Wine Country and sharing great meals, conversation, games or dinner parties.
Families or several couples enjoying a holiday escape together will find the layout of the home ideal for sharing time together.
The Master suite has a very comfortable memory foam king bed and separate luxurious bath with double vanity, shower with pivoting rain shower head. There is a large sliding glass door with access to one of the decks and separate entrance to pool and hot tub.
The other two bedrooms just down the hall share a newly remodeled bathroom with double vanity and shower/tub combination with rain shower head. The 2nd bedroom has a queen sized bed with memory foam mattress; while the 3rd bedroom has versatile sleeping arrangements of 2 twin beds with memory foam mattresses, or the twins can be converted into a king upon request.
Special features include:
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
• Master Suite with king bed and memory foam mattress, and two separate entrances to the patio and yard
• Two additional bedrooms down the hall with a Queen sized bed and Twins that can be converted into a King with advance notice, the rooms share the guest bath with shower & tub
• 20’X40 In-ground saline pool with automatic pool cover
• New 6-person hot tub
• Deck with table & chairs that can accommodate 6 and cushioned lounge chairs for 6
• BBQ and fire pit
• Open concept living area with airy kitchen, dramatic ceilings, dining and living area overlooking the backyard
• Gourmet European kitchen with dual ovens and induction stove, Miele appliances, quartz counter tops and wine temperature controlled refrigerators
• Formal dining area with table that can accommodate up to 8
• Wood burning fireplace
• Flat screen high definition TV and Direct TV
• Classic music system (5-CD player, cassette tape player, connection for iPod, sub-woofer and dual speakers)
• Central heat and air; washer & dryer.
• Ping pong table
Overnight occupancy 8, Maximum of 3 cars allowed
**There is a 4 night minimum for major and minor holidays and special event weekends.
**Holiday weeks are at base rate
Children welcome with prior arrangement. No smoking.
*Internet and wifi access can be intermittent and very limited due to Ripple’s long distance from the available provider exchange. The network cannot support multiple users and devices. Please do not book Ripple if internet access will be necessary during your stay.
|Rates||$650 to $850|
- Other: Concierge
- Bed Linens
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Living Room
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Basics
- Dishes & Silverware
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Hot-air Balloon
- Satellite or Cable
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Patio or Balcony
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool