4 Bedrooms | 3 Baths
Re-imagined Victorian masterpiece. Impeccably restored 4bd/3ba main residence + workshop. Located just minutes from town, yet tucked back on a .32 verdant acre lot. Originally constructed in 1893 by Northwestern Pacific Railroad as conductor quarters and bunkhouse. The property was lovingly brought back to life with incredible attention to detail. Upon entry, the 11 foot ceilings, antique chandeliers and original fir wood flooring reveal glimpses of grandeur. Open floor plan with an elegant kitchen and dining room which lead to a spacious back deck. The living room features a brick fireplace and stained glass/marble pass through from the kitchen. There are 2 ground level master en suites and a bedroom that doubles as the parlor + an upstairs attic suite with a private deck. This fresh take on a historic home enjoys modern amenities balanced with unique recycled/repurposed materials throughout. There is an additional workshop/hobby room with airy, push-out windows, shelving systems, and a covered workspace. The property is gated with grape stake fencing and mature, lush landscaping. Magical garden with established trees, low-maintenance shrubs and flowering plants, and a rose covered pergola. One of a kind property!
- Elegant kitchen with restored commercial grade vintage Wolf Junior stove, pot filler, Viking refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, marble counter-tops, custom shelving and ample cabinetry with built-ins.
- Multiple windows and French doors in the dining room that lead to a spacious deck.
- Located just minutes from the Sonoma Plaza, yet tucked back on .32 acres.
- The master suite has multiple closets and bathroom with a 2 person shower, intricate tile work, bidet and stylish vanity.
- Bedroom 2 features a customized closet, French doors to a private deck and full bathroom with beautiful walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 3 has a non-functioning fireplace, bay window with blackout shades and doubles as a parlor or office space.
- Bedroom 4 is a converted attic space with vaulted ceiling, multiple storage closets, a private deck and bathroom with restored period correct copper tub.
- Property abuts open space/a public park with lockable gate.
- Entire yard has automatic irrigation.
Additionally, attached to the 2 car garage is the “carriage house,” a great flexible space with kitchenette and full bathroom. This space is currently being reserved for the owners of the property.
$16,500 per month